Below is an outline of German Visa Photo Requirements.
- Full front view of face and centred
- All features must be clearly visible
- From top to bottom face must be between 32 and 36 mm
- Face must be well lit, with no flash reflections, shadows or red eyes.
- Background must be uniform, light-coloured (ideally a neutral gray)
- German Passports Photographs must show subject only
- Shadows on the background or face are unacceptable
- German passport and Visa photos should be printed on high-quality paper
- Print Resolution must be at least 600 DPI (dots per inch)
- Neutral facial expressions, looking straight at camera with closed mouth
- Eyes must be open and visible, not covered by hair or frame of glasses.
- Reflections on glasses, tinted or sun glasses are unacceptable
- Head coverings of any kind are unacceptable