Below is an outline of Jamaican Passport Photo Requirements.
- Applicants are required to submit two identical copies
- The passport photos must be professionally produced
- The photos must be taken not more than six months prior to the application
- The passport photos should be taken in colour with a flat finish
- Jamaican passport photos specify a plain background
- There should be no reflection from eyeglasses or background shadows
- Full frontal view of the head, neck, top of the shoulders with ears clearly visible
- The passport applicant should wear no head covering while taking the photograph except where required for religious purposes
- The size of the face should be 25mm to 35mm, from the chin to top of head
- When the passport photo is cut to a size of about 35mm, there should be a margin of 3mm to 4mm between the head and the edge of the photograph.
- Jamaican High Commission states that no machine photos are allowed
- Both ears must be visible in Jamaican Passport Photos
- Overall size is 45mm x 35mm for Jamaican passport photos