Below is an outline of Thai Passport Photo Requirements.
- Two photos required taken by a professional photographer
- The photos must be identical and taken within the last 6 months
- The photo must be in colour. BW are unacceptable
- A light background, white or off white is required for Thai Passport Photos
- Your facial features should clearly distinguishable against the background
- It should be a close-up of your head and shoulders
- Your face should cover 70-80% of the overall passport photo
- Thai passport photos should be 45 x 35mm
- Digital or scanned photographs should be printed at 1200dpi resolution or better.
- There must not be any shadows in the photo either on the face or background
- The eyes must not be obscured by sunglasses, hair across the eyes etc
- Your face must be looking directly at the camera with eyes open
- Your mouth must be closed, showing no teeth
- Your face should be uncovered with no hats or head covering