Printed Passport Photos
Below is an outline of US Passport Photo Requirements.
- The head size between 25 mm to 35 mm
- Eye level between (28 mm and 35 mm from the bottom of the photo.
- The US passport photograph must be a full view of the face
- You must face directly into the camera for Us Passport Photos
- US passport photos must be 2 by 2 inches (roughly 50 mm square)
- Your face should cover about 50 percent of the photo area.
- Side and angled views of your face are not acceptable for US Passport photos
- The photo must be taken against a white or off-white background
- It is preferable that your ears are exposed in US Passport Photos
- Head coverings and hats are acceptable only for religious reasons
- Photos of military, airline, or other personnel wearing hats are not acceptable
- Photographs of applicants wearing tribal or national costume is not acceptable
- Sunglasses or other wear which detracts from the face are not acceptable
- Veils and face masks which inhibit identification cannot be worn